ROA CN is seeking a Consultant/trainer on Saba
- August 23, 2013
RAAD ONDERWIJS ARBEIDSMARKT
Council for Education and Labor Market
TheCouncil for Education and Labor Marketof the Dutch Caribbean isan independent
non-profit organization. Since September 2011 ROA CN is actively engaged as aconnector between vocational education and the labor markets on Bonaire, St.Eustatius and Saba.
Forimmediate employment, to help us realize our future goals, we are seeking a:
(20 hours per week on Saba CN)
Theconsultant / trainer on Saba CN will i.a. be responsible for:
- informing,encouraging, recognizing and guiding training companies to help improve thequality of vocational training;
- providing competency-based training on Saba for theteachers/job trainers;
- organizing network meetings;
- acting as the link between education and the labor market;
- organizing branch meetings and training withenthusiasm.
The ideal candidate meets thefollowing requirements:
- Min. MBO education (associate degree) supplementedwith at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- A natural enthusiasm, positive attitude and emotionalmaturity that always manages to keep the end goal in mind;
- A flexible attitude that is willing to travel severaltimes a year within the Dutch Caribbean;
- Knowledge and understanding of the various trainingopportunities within the various branches of Saba;
- Knowledge and understanding of the professionaltechnical developments of Saba;
- Knowledge of English and Dutch both written andspoken;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Your own transportation.
The training period of oneweek will take place on Bonaire and St. Eustatius.
You can send your applicationwith resume and a recent photograph by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org before August 31, 2013 tothe attention of Mrs. Elyane Paul, Director ROA CN Bonaire.
If you have any questionsabout this position you may contact
Elyane Paul at 00599-701-2345 during office hours.