Interviews with the Director of ROA CN
- August 20, 2013
The Director of ROA CN had several interviews to inform the community of Bonaire what the latest developments are for ROA CN.
Elyane Paul, ROA CN Director since september 2012, gave a explanation what ROA CN is and what ROA CN stands for.
- ROA CN is the bridge between the Vocational Studies and the Labor Market.
- ROA CN has a board with representatives on all three islands: Bonaire, Statia and Saba.
- ROA CN participated, together with RCN and the public entities of Bonaire - Statia and Saba, in the labor market research.
- ROA CN will soon come with a evaluation for the recognized companies, schools and the interns. This is necessary for the quality of the Internship (BPV)
- ROA CN invites students to go to the "Studie en Beroepenmarkt" on november 15th, 2013. Which will be held on Bonaire from 11am till 6pm.
Thank You to NOS TV and TV Energia for the interview. Together, we make it work!